Hannah-Kate is a member of the Labor & Employment Practice in Greenberg Traurig’s Atlanta office. She has experience defending private and public employers against discrimination, harassment, retaliation, whistleblower, and wage and hour claims. Hannah-Kate has defended clients in matters brought before state courts, federal courts, and administrative agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
Hannah-Kate also provides her clients with practical, strategic advice on a variety of day-to-day employment issues. These issues often involve compliance with state and federal employment laws, as well as HR policies, employee handbooks, and wage and hour audits.
- Employment litigation
- Charges of discrimination
- Discrimination, harassment, whistleblowing, retaliation, and wage and hour litigation in state and federal court
- Individual, class, and collective action litigation
- Counseling and transactional
- Employment law advice and counsel
- Creating and implementing HR systems and handbooks
- Wage and hour and employment law audits