Aonghus Heatley has worked on a wide range of significant corporate, commercial, environmental and regulatory transactions or matters including on:
- a broad range of complex environment and health and safety regulatory matters, environmental claims and sustainability and climate change issues;
- various complex cross-jurisdictional group restructurings/reorganisations, including in relation to a leading global footwear manufacturer and a global automotive dealership group;
- various cross-jurisdictional company disposals and acquisitions, including the disposal of a leading property-focused UK IT start-up and the acquisition of a UK drinks business comprised of certain unique intellectual property elements;
- a range of commercial agreements, both those ancillary to broader corporate transactions and as required on an ad-hoc basis;
- the appointment of service providers, particularly in respect of environmental matters;
- licencing agreements, including a promotion/licencing agreement between a leading celebrity/sportsperson and a sports drinks business;
complex local and cross-jurisdictional disputes, including between commercial counterparties and company shareholders.