Noe Hinojosa, IIIAssociate Noe.Hinojosa@gtlaw.com
Noe Hinojosa III focuses his practice on public finance, including representing institutions of higher education, special districts, school districts, local governments, and banks regarding financings, infrastructure, and related projects. His public finance practice consists of serving as bond and disclosure counsel for cities, counties, school districts, and special districts. In addition to bond and disclosure counsel engagements, Noe also represents national and regional investment banking firms as underwriter’s counsel in bond transactions.
- Served as bond counsel to cities, counties, and school districts on bond elections.°
- Served as purchaser’s counsel and developer’s counsel on privately placed debt transactions.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Hinojosa prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
- Intern, Hon. Ignacio Torteya III, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2019
- Intern, Upstate Office of Senator Tim Scott, U.S. Senate, 2017-2018
- Intern, Financial Services Committee, U.S. House of Representatives, 2017
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, 2021
- B.A., Furman University, 2018
- Spanish, Conversational