Francesca Leonelli ‡Foreign Law Clerk Francesca.Leonelli@gtlaw.com
Francesca Leonelli is a member of the Real Estate Practice in Greenberg Traurig’s Los Angeles office. She previously practiced out of the firm’s Milan office where she advised U.S. and foreign investors on a variety of commercial real estate acquisitions and dispositions.
- Advised Reale Immobili S.p.A. in the acquisition from BentallGreenOak of the 100% of the units of the real estate fund named “Go Italia IV.”
- Advised fund managed by a first standing Italian Asset Management Company in relation to disposal procedure of a historical building in the center of Milan.
- Advised a fund managed by a first standing Italian Asset Management Company in relation to disposal procedure of a mixed-use portfolio made up with assets in Italy.
- Advised foreign investor in its acquisition of a real estate complex destined to become one of most modern student accommodations.
- Acted for a U.S. institutional investor on letting phase of certain logistics properties based in north of Italy.
- Led a German institutional investor in relation to acquisition of a property to be used as student hostel in Venice.
- Acted for a U.S. institutional investor in relation to acquisition of a vacant logistic property located in Milan operating an up-and-running roof photovoltaic plant.
- Advised a domestic logistics player in relation to the lease of its logistics plants located in north of Italy.
Recognition & Leadership
- Member of the Italian Bar Association (Ordine degli Avvocati), 2020-Present
- Member of UCLA Law Women LEAD, 2021-Present
- LL.M., Real Estate Law, University of California at Los Angeles, School of Law, 2022
- J.D., Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milano, 2015
‡ Admitted in Italy. Not admitted in California.
- Italian, Native
- English, Fluent