Trudy-Anne McLearyAssociate email@example.com
Trudy-Anne McLeary is an associate in the Corporate Practice in Greenberg Traurig’s Miami office. She has experience advising private equity firms, investors, and private companies in a variety of corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, financings, stock purchases, and asset purchases. She also advises clients on corporate governance issues and other general corporate matters.
- Represented OPKO Health, Inc. in the sale of its GeneDx unit, a leader in genomic testing and analysis for rare disorders, to Sema4 Holdings Corp., an AI-driven genomic and clinical data intelligence platform company
- Represented OPKO Health, Inc. in its acquisition of ModeX Therapeutics, Inc., a privately held biotechnology company, for $300 million in OPKO common stock.
- Represented HemaCare Corporation in connection with its $380 million acquisition by Charles River Laboratories.
- Represented Vertical Bridge in connection with its acquisition of Eco-Site, a tower operator owning over 500 wireless towers across the United States.
- Represented Greater Sum Ventures in connection with its majority investment in Fattmerchant Inc., an integrated payment technology provider.
- Represented DD3 Acquisition Corp., a Mexican SPAC, in connection with its business combination with Codere Online, a Spanish gambling company.
- Represented Primestream Corporation, a Miami-based media product provider, in connection with its acquisition by Ross Video, a Canadian media equipment provider.
- Represented Appgate in connection with its reverse merger with Newtown Lane Marketing.
- Represented Rentokil North America in connection with its acquisition of Florida Pest Control.
- Represented Cross River Bank in connection with its acquisition of Betterfin, Inc.
- Represented Dyplast Products in connection with its acquisition by Kingspan Insulation.
- Represented a Texas-based aircraft manufacturer in connection with its acquisition by TWA International.
- Represented UBS in connection with its loan facility to a major national real estate franchise.
- Represented Clinical Care Options in its acquisition by Practicing Clinicians Exchange.°
- Represented TradeRiver USA in connection with its financing transactions with Kalamata Partners.°
°The above representations were handled by Ms. McLeary prior to her joining Greenberg Traurig, P.A.
Recognition & Leadership
- Selected, Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD), "Pathfinder,” 2023
- Listed, The National Black Lawyers, "Top 40 Under 40 - Florida," 2022-2023
- Mentor, Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, 2020-Present
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Florida Bar, Business Law Section
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Mentor, Legal Outreach, 2016-2019
- J.D., Cornell Law School/Université Panthéon Sorbonne (Paris I)
- B.A., summa cum laude, Florida International University (Honors College), 2012
- New York
- French, Proficient
- Spanish, Conversational