Davis Brent Poe has been associated in all facets of the energy and the oil and gas industry for 39 years in both the private sector and legal community. Brent's background as a Vice President of Land and Business Development, Oil and Gas Land Manager, and numerous oil and gas positions with both independent and major oil companies has added value to the Energy, Corporate, Real Estate, and Land Development and Environmental Practice Groups.
His role as an energy consultant and his experience in all aspects of energy related transactions including the acquisition and divestiture of energy related assets, the review of oil and gas titles for energy financing, and his background and knowledge in the review of energy related contracts and agreements provides clients with a view point that few firms can provide or offer. Brent's set of energy related skills, affords our clients an economical and efficient alternative to successfully complete transactional matters. Furthermore, his wide-ranging industry contacts enable Brent to staff any size of due diligence team, large or small, for any title or energy related transaction.
- Title analysis and confirmation associated with acquisition and divestiture of oil and gas assets, gas storage projects, pipelines and gathering systems
- Conventional and mezzanine production based financing matters
- Review of oil and gas titles, abstracts, and title opinions
- Negotiation and preparation of oil and gas leases, contracts, and agreements
- Negotiation of gas purchase sales agreements, processing and treating agreements and natural gas storage contracts
- Up-stream and down-stream operational skill sets in energy industry
- Global energy and infrastructure