Angela F. Ramson focuses her practices in the areas of labor and employment and commercial litigation. In her employment practice, Angela counsels and represents employers with respect to employment discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, leaves of absence, employee accommodations, personnel policies, wage and hour compliance, and employment agreements along with other labor and employment issues. Angela also advises employers in collective actions involving unpaid compensation and actions alleging violations of the FMLA. Angela’s practice also encompasses areas of traditional labor law, including collective bargaining negotiations, unfair labor practice charges and representation case proceedings before the NLRB, union avoidance strategy and training, strike response and contingency planning, and grievance proceedings.
Angela represents clients in a variety of complex commercial litigation matters including business and contractual disputes, trademark litigation, construction litigation, internal investigations, corporate compliance, and governmental regulation. Angela has broad experience with eDiscovery management and document retention.
Labor and Employment
- Discrimination, harassment and retaliation cases
- Employment, separation and settlement agreements
- Employer protective covenants (noncompete, nonsolicitation, nondisclosure)
- Independent contractor issues
- Traditional labor law
- Collective bargaining
- Management training on discrimination, harassment, retaliation, FMLA, eDiscovery, and wage-and-hour
- Commercial litigation, including trademark infringement and unfair competition, deceptive and unfair trade practices
- Construction litigation
- eDiscovery and document retention
- Products liability litigation
- Education law