Stephanie RatcliffeShareholder Stephanie.Ratcliffe@gtlaw.com
Stephanie Ratcliffe focuses her practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate law. Stephanie has experience representing clients in a variety of corporate matters and transactions, including transactions involving web hosting and other technology companies, industrial safety equipment distribution companies, and electrical and electronics supply companies.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- General corporate law
- Represented buyers and sellers in structuring and negotiating mergers and acquisitions.
- Represented companies and individuals in drafting and negotiating shareholders' agreements, employment agreements, consulting agreements, strategic arrangements, and non-competition, nondisclosure and proprietary rights agreements.
- Represented companies in implementing corporate financing strategies involving the use of equity and debt securities.
- Represented companies in connection with general business and corporate law matters, including formation and organizational issues.
Recognition & Leadership
- Team Member, Corporate Board Member magazine and FTI Consulting Inc., one of "America’s Best Corporate Law Firms," 13th Annual Legal Industry Study, 2013
- Listed, Super Lawyers magazine, Georgia Super Lawyers, "Rising Star," 2007 and 2009
- Member, State Bar of Georgia, Corporate and Banking Law Section
J.D., magna cum laude, University of Georgia School of Law, 1996
- Order of the Coif
- Member, Georgia Law Review
B.B.A., Accounting, summa cum laude, Mercer University, 1993
- Phi Kappa Phi