Igal Rojzman ^Associate Igal.Rojzman@gtlaw.com
Igal Rojzman is an associate in the Corporate Practice in Greenberg Traurig’s Tel Aviv office. He focuses his practice on corporate matters advising domestic and international clients on financings, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and corporate governance.
- Law Clerk, Marval, O'Farrell & Mairal, 2017
- In-House Corporate Intern, Corporación América, 2019
- U.S. House of Representatives Intern, Florida’s 3rd Congressional District, 2015
- U.S. House of Representatives Intern, Florida’s 27th Congressional District, 2013
J.D., magna cum laude, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2019
- Order of the Coif
- General Editor, Florida Journal of International Law
B.A., cum laude, University of Florida, 2015
- Phi Beta Kappa
^ Attorneys in the Tel Aviv office do not practice Israeli law.
- Spanish, Native
- Hebrew, Conversational