Ronald M. RosengartenShareholder email@example.com
Ron has experience on a wide range of employment-related issues and provides guidance on substantive areas of the law. He also provides practical advice on managing the workforce. He focuses his practice in the area of employment law, providing consulting services on an entire range of employment-related matters, including Title VII, ADA, wage-hour laws, non-compete agreements, and trade secrets, employment agreements, WARN Act, OSHA, whistleblower laws, ERISA, and downsizing. He also assists clients in creating document retention programs. Ron handles litigation before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), state agencies, and state, and federal courts.
Ron also represents national and local clients in a wide range of real estate litigation, including commercial foreclosures, commercial landlord tenant litigation, quiet title, easement and restrictive covenant disputes, and construction litigation.
- Commercial litigation
- Real estate litigation
- Employment law litigation and consulting
- ADA Title III - Public accommodations and Fair Housing Act
- Document retention programs
- Beatriz Buade v. Terra Group, LLC, No. 15-2131 (Fla. 3d DCA 2018)
- Provides consulting services on the entire range of employment-related matters, including Title VII, ADA, wage- hour laws, non-compete agreements and trade secrets; WARN Act, OSHA, whistleblower laws, ERISA, employment agreements, downsizing and affirmative action.
- Handles employment discrimination litigation before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, state agencies, and state and federal courts.
- Provides counseling on substantive areas of the law as well as practical advice on managing the workforce.
- Litigated numerous ADA Title III cases, including class actions, as well as handling Fair Housing Act cases.
- Has represented national and local clients in a wide range of real estate litigation, including commercial foreclosures, commercial landlord-tenant litigation, easements and restrictive covenant disputes.
Recognition & Leadership
- Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, Employment Law - Management, Labor Law - Management, 2006-2023
- Listed, Super Lawyers magazine, Florida Super Lawyers, 2007-2009, 2011-2020
- Team Member, U.S. News - Best Lawyers®, Best Law Firms Edition, "Law Firm of the Year," Banking & Finance - Litigation, 2017
- Team Member, U.S. News - Best Lawyers®, Best Law Firms Edition, "Law Firm of the Year," Real Estate - Litigation, 2017
- Team Member, a Law360 "Employment Practice Group of the Year," 2011 & 2013
- Listed, Florida Monthly "Florida’s Top Lawyers"
- Recipient, "Amos L. Taylor Award," Excellence in Scholarship
- Recipient, "Amos L. Taylor Award," Excellence in Achievement
- Rated, AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5
°AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell DistinguishedSM and Martindale-Hubbell NotableSM are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell® certification procedures, standards and policies.
- Former Chair, Florida Bar Code and Rules of Evidence Committee
- Former Executive Committee Member and Secretary, Florida Bar Labor and Employment Law Section
- Member, Human Resources Committee, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce; chaired Committee seminars, 1997-1998
- Appointed to Florida Bar Task Force on Multi-Disciplinary Practice
- Former Co-chair and present board member, Civil Rights Committee, Anti-Defamation League
- Former President, Bet Shira Congregation
- Member, Florida Bar
- Member, New York Bar
- Member, Massachusetts Bar
- Member, American Bar Association
J.D., summa cum laude, New England School of Law, 1982
- Case and Notes Editor of the Law Review
- M.A., Psychology, City University of New York at Queens College, 1976
- B.A., State University of New York at Albany, 1973
- Hon. Edward B. Davis, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 1983-1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida