Alberto Rossetti ˘Associate Alberto.Rossetti@gtlaw.com
Alberto Rossetti mainly focuses on real estate law. His work consists in providing assistance on acquisition, disposals and leasing of single assets as well as commercial, industrial, hospitality and residential real estate portfolios.
He has also gained experience in litigation in relation to civil and commercial law matters.
- Real estate transactions
- Real estate funds
- a SICAF managed by a primary Italian SGR in relation to the technical requalification and the concurrent sale of an asset located in the EUR District of Rome to a German investor; °
- an international company in relation to the sale of a property located in the center of Milan to an Italian investment fund; °
- some investment fund managed by primary Italian SGR in the negotiation and drafting of lease agreements. °
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Rossetti prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig Santa Maria, an affiliate of Greenberg Traurig, P.A. and Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
- Trainee Lawyer, boutique Italian law firm, 2019-2021
- Trainee Lawyer, Italian law firm, 2018-2019
Recognition & Leadership
- Trainee Lawyer’s practice at Bar Association of Milan (“Ordine degli Avvocati di Milano”)
- J.D., Università degli Studi di Trieste
˘ Not admitted to the practice of law.
- Italian, Native
- English, Fluent