Isabel D. RuhnkeAssociate Isabel.Ruhnke@gtlaw.com
Isabel D. Ruhnke is an Associate in the energy and infrastructure group with a focus on advising on transactions and projects in regulated industries, especially in the field of renewable energy.
Among her clients are national and international energy corporations, banks, domestic and foreign private and institutional investors as well as governments and organizations.
- Energy, transportation, sustainability and infrastructure
- Project contracts
- Project development
- General civil contract law
- Corporate law
- Second Legal State Exam, Berlin/Germany, 2021
- LL.M., Trinity College Dublin, Dublin/Ireland, 2019
- First Legal State Exam, Greifswald/Germany, 2017