A member of Greenberg Traurig’s Tel Aviv Labor & Employment team, Kate focuses her practice on supporting Israeli companies with U.S.-based operations with respect to their various employment issues. In particular, Kate is experienced in drafting and reviewing employment separation agreements, restrictive covenants, and employee handbooks. She also conducts workplace investigations and advises clients on anti-sexual harassment policies and trainings, as well as on other areas of employment law, including COVID-19 vaccine mandates, independent contractors, and wage and hour matters. In addition to her employment practice, Kate has also represented a wide variety of clients in litigation matters in both U.S. federal and state court and lends important insight into the U.S. litigation process and court system.
- Executive employment agreements
- Non-competition, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreements
- Employee handbooks and employment policies
- Offer letters
- Terminations, reductions in force, separation and release agreements
- Harassment, discrimination, and sensitivity training