Anthony M. SotoAssociate firstname.lastname@example.org
Anthony M. Soto drafts, reviews, and negotiates construction and design contracts, complex finance contracts, and purchase and sales agreements. He has experience representing developers, financial institutions, private equity firms, and municipal governments in all phases of commercial real estate.
Additionally, Anthony handles risk management (OCIP/CCIP, builder’s risk, EPLI), litigation, land use and zoning, condominium, mixed-use and planned developments, and general corporate and securities matters. His practice also includes advising on best practices for compliance with state and federal regulations with respect to corporate operations and EB-5 financing.
Prior to joining Greenberg Traurig, Anthony served as legal counsel to the acquisition, capital markets, development, and operation divisions of a private equity firm that owns and manages national and international hotels and develops luxury condominiums.
- Counsel/Senior Counsel, Fort Partners, LLC, 2017-2019
Recognition & Leadership
- Board Certified in Construction Law by The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
- Team Member, a Law360 "Construction Practice Group of the Year," 2020, 2022
- American Bar Association
- Liaison, Construction Industry, Young Lawyers Division
- Vice-Chair, Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Committee
- LL.M., Real Property Development, University of Miami School of Law
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law
- B.A., Florida International University
- New York
- Spanish, Conversational