Juan Carlos Soto MontemayorAssociate JuanCarlos.Soto@gtlaw.com
Juan Carlos Soto has 18 years of experience on litigation and amparo trials. He has broad experience in administrative, construction, amparo, commercial, civil and family law.
He has a Law Degree from Universidad Nuevo Mundo in Mexico City.
- Represented a prestigious company in the food sector, in various administrative proceedings before federal authorities.°
- Represented an international company in the financial sector, in an amparo trial against various unconstitutional tax and financial laws.°
- Represented several prestigious construction companies, in multiple administrative and amparo trials.°
- Represented an American association in the food sector, in several amparo trials regarding the import of American products into Mexico.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Juan Carlos Soto prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig, S.C.
Recognition & Leadership
- Member, Asociación Mexicana de Derecho marítimo, A.C. 2003-Present
- Law Degree, Universidad Nuevo Mundo, 2003
- Spanish, Native
- English, Fluent