Alberto TedoldiOf Counsel Alberto.Tedoldi@gtlaw.com
Alberto Tedoldi possesses deep experience in civil and commercial litigation. He litigates matters arising from civil and insurance law, commercial law, labor law, and insolvency law, representing clients before national and foreign jurisdictions and arbitral tribunals. He is frequently appointed as chairman of arbitral committees and as sole arbitrator.
Alberto counsels clients on insurance and bankruptcy law, concentrating on insolvency procedures related to company crises, such as agreements among creditors and restructuring programs. He works on cases concerning labor and social security legislation and has experience in inheritance law and management of family assets. Alberto also counsels listed companies on insolvency law, insurance law, civil and commercial law, and civil procedure. In addition, he has prepared or assisted in preparing general conditions for several kinds of insurance policies related to several classes of insurances.
He was admitted to the Bar in 1994, ranking among the first 20 candidates of the year in the district of the Court of Appeal of Milan.
- Director, Civil Procedure, Specialization School for Legal Professions, University of Verona (also linked with University of Trento), 2012-Present
- Associate Professor, Civil Procedure, University of Verona, 2012-Present
- Lecturer, Civil Procedure, Specialization School for Legal Professions, University of Milan, 2006-Present
- Lecturer, Civil Procedure, School of the Milan Bar, 1998-Present
Recognition & Leadership
- Member, Milan Bar Association
- Ph.D., Civil Procedure, La Sapienza University of Rome, 1996
- J.D., summa cum laude and right of publication, University of Milan, 1991
- Italian, Native