Karolina WoźniakAssociate Karolina.Wozniak@gtlaw.com
Karolina Woźniak focuses her practice on real estate matters. She participates in transactions concerning acquisitions and sales of real estate and real estate companies by Polish and foreign investors. She assists in legal due diligence of real estate, companies and assets.
- Real estate transactions
- Legal due diligence
- Commercial lease agreements
- Participated in the work for global real assets investment manager CBRE Investment Management (CBREIM) throughout the year on closing in stages on some 49 premium logistics assets across Europe and the United States. In Europe, it is one of the largest real estate transactions executed in 2022.
- Participated in the work for Dom Development Group, one of the leading real estate developers on the Polish market, in connection with the acquisition of 100% ownership stake in BUMA Group’s residential portfolio from Giovanni Fundusz Inwestycyjny Zamknięty.
- Participated in the work for EQT Exeter’s affiliate, the real estate division of EQT Group AB, in connection with the acquisition of a Polish logistics portfolio consisting of selected 5 class-A warehouse projects with leasable area (GLA) of approx. 161,000 sq. m.
- Participated in the work for CA Immobilien Anlagen AG, a specialist in office properties in Central European capitals, on the acquisition of all shares in P14 Sp. z o.o., the owner of the Postępu 14 office building located in the Mokotów district of Warsaw.
- Participated in the work for Partners Group AG, a leading investment manager in the global private equity market, on the signing of an agreement for the acquisition of shares and real estate assets of the Krakow-based BUMA Group.
- Master of Law, University of Warsaw, 2021
- British Law Centre, the University of Warsaw in collaboration with the University of Cambridge, 2019
- Polish, Native
- English, Fluent
- German, Conversational