GT Shareholder Jason Zachary was a panelist on the Corporate Governance Webinar focused on Key Developments and Issues Facing Public Companies & Investors: Items Impacting the 2021 Proxy Season. Topics that were discussed :
- Recent regulatory changes and SEC developments.
- Overview of 2021 proxy preparation.
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG) disclosure strategies.
- Human capital disclosures.
- Executive compensation developments, including new ISS and Glass Lewis policies.
- Discussion of the evolving shareholder proposal landscape.
- Effective shareholder engagement and communication.
- Recording: Key Developments and Issues Facing Public Companies & Investors: Items Impacting the 2021 Proxy Season is available in Greenberg Traurig’s Client CLE Library. This free Library provides substantive legal knowledge, as well as CLE credit in several jurisdictions, for registered users via on-demand programs and professional development resources. CLE credit is pending accreditation in the following jurisdictions: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TX, and VA.
- If you would like to take advantage of this free resource, please email email@example.com.
- If you already have a GT Client CLE Library account you can access this recording by clicking here. You will need to login to your account. Please click “Forgot Password” to have access instructions emailed to you. Email Hoffman_rsvp@gtlaw.com if you have any difficulties accessing your account.