BOSTON — Oct. 23, 2015 — International law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP announced that 18 attorneys in its Boston office are included in the 2015 edition Massachusetts Super Lawyers magazine. Of these, 14 attorneys were listed as Super Lawyers and four were listed as Rising Stars. Additionally, Boston Shareholder Barbara A. Jones was named to the 2015 Women’s Edition - Massachusetts Super Lawyers list.
According to the Super Lawyers website, the selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations, and evaluations that identify a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Mark A. Berthiaume, Civil Litigation Defense
- Gary R. Greenberg, General Litigation
- John J. Griffin, Jr., Real Estate
- H. Hamilton Hackney, Environmental
- Barbara A. Jones, Securities & Corporate Finance
- James D. Masterman, Eminent Domain
- Terence P. McCourt, Employment & Labor
- Pete S. Michaels, Securities Litigation
- Christopher H. Milton, Real Estate
- A. John Pappalardo, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Chinh H. Pham, Intellectual Property
- Daniel M. Rabinovitz, Criminal Defense: White Collar and Business Litigation
- David L. Ward, Securities Litigation
- Jeffrey M. Wolf, Business/Corporate