This year, more than 350 Greenberg Traurig attorneys from across the firm’s U.S. offices are listed in the publication, with 24 of the firm’s attorneys named “Lawyers of the Year.” For the ninth consecutive year, Greenberg Traurig is top-listed by Best Lawyers for having the highest number of attorneys listed in the 2016 edition.
According to the Best Lawyers website, the attorneys are selected based upon a peer-review process, in an effort to capture a general consensus from leaders in the legal field regarding their peers’ accomplishments and capabilities.
- Robert C. Epstein – Construction Law, Litigation – Real Estate, Real Estate Law
- Steven Fleissig – Banking and Finance Law, Real Estate Law
- Roger B. Kaplan – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Antitrust, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Securities
- Wendy Johnson Lario – Employment Law – Management
- Martin L. Lepelstat – Litigation and Controversy – Tax, Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- Philip R. Sellinger – Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, Litigation – Environmental
- Robert I. Wexler – Corporate Law