TAMPA, Fla. – Sept. 28, 2015 – International law firm Greenberg Traurig today announced it has moved its Tampa office into its new “Class A” space occupying the 19th floor of the Bank of America Plaza. The 10-year lease deal for 20,000-plus square feet – one of the largest in Tampa this year, based on square footage – was signed as part of the firm’s long-term commitment to the Tampa Bay area and to accommodate future growth.
“We are very pleased with our new office space, which uses 21st century technology and design to promote efficiency and collaboration,” said David B. Weinstein, Tampa Managing Shareholder. “The state-of-the-art design will better position our firm for the continued growth that we expect in the coming years for our firm, our clients, and the business community.”
Features of the high-tech space designed by international architecture firm Gensler include:
- “Transparent” design elements, such as glass front walls on offices, that enable natural light to permeate the entire floor plan;
- Interactive technology that enables lawyers to move throughout the office and connect seamlessly with the firm’s global network;
- Adaptable spaces that can be easily modified for a variety of functions, including conference rooms and collaborative work spaces;
- Adjustable pneumatic workspaces that provide flexibility to work sitting or standing; and
- Expandable, multipurpose space that can be used as conference rooms, training rooms, and to host events for clients, charitable organizations, and other community partners.