LONDON – Oct. 21, 2021 – Thirteen lawyers and five practices from the London office of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP are included in the 2022 edition of the prestigious legal directory UK Chambers .
Chambers and Partners, a UK–based publisher, notes that it selects lawyers for inclusion in its guides based on thousands of interviews with practicing lawyers and clients from around the world. Lawyers, practice areas, and law firms are ranked by placement in bands, with “Band 1” being the highest.
Greenberg Traurig was ranked “Band 1” for Banking & Finance – Borrowers: Lower Mid-Market. The London Corporate Practice moved up from “Band 3” to “Band 2” in the Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A): Mid-Market category. The Real Estate and Real Estate Fund Practices are both listed for the first time in “Band 3” of their respective categories – Real Estate: Mainly Mid-Market and Investment Funds, and the firm is listed in “Band 4” for Financial Crime: Corporates.
The following Greenberg Traurig lawyers have been recognized in the 2022 UK Chambers guide:
- Fiona Adams – Corporate M&A: High-end Capability
- Andrew Caunt – Capital Markets: Equity
- Steven Cowins – Investment Funds: Real Estate
- Ben Eaton – Tax: Real Estate
- Naomi Feinstein – Employment: Employer
- John Houghton – Restructuring/Insolvency
- Clive Jones – Tax: Real Estate
- Paul Maher – Corporate M&A: High-end Capability
- Danielle L. Martin – Real Estate: Big-Ticket
- Graeme McLellan – Asset Finance: Rail Finance; Transport: Rail
- Emma L. Menzies – Banking & Finance: Mid-Market
- Gillian Sproul – Competition Law
- Henrietta Walker – Corporate M&A: Mid-Market
About Greenberg Traurig’s London Office: Greenberg Traurig, LLP in London has established itself as a multidisciplinary law firm, with more than 100 lawyers and growing. The London office provides partner-led advice to domestic and international clients on a range of matters across the legal spectrum. Lawyers at Greenberg Traurig in London advise U.K. and multinational clients operating in many different sectors, including chemicals, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, energy, real estate, financial services, automotive, retail and communications. For additional information, please visit www.gtlaw.com.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2300 attorneys in 40 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 25 on the Am Law Global 100. The firm is net carbon neutral with respect to its office energy usage and Mansfield Rule 4.0 Certified Plus. Web: www.gtlaw.com