Cindy Davis Chairs the Banking and Financial Services Practice and focuses her practice on representing domestic and international banks, finance companies, hedge funds, private equity sponsors and corporate borrowers in complex financing transactions. She frequently represents lead arrangers and agents in structuring and underwriting syndicated loan transactions. Her typical transactions include U.S. and international asset-based and cash-flow secured and unsecured credit facilities, acquisition financings and other leveraged buyouts, and first and second lien credit facilities. Cindy also has experience in structuring complex credit transactions, including those involving multicurrency facilities and cross-border lending arrangements. Cindy’s finance practice ranges from middle-market club deals to multibillion-dollar investment-grade widely syndicated credit facilities. She has represented clients on financings in virtually every type of industry, including food and agribusiness, retail, health care, media/telecom, and gaming.
- Asset-based and cash flow financings
- Acquisition financings, including leveraged buyouts, leveraged recapitalizations and going-private transactions
- Cross-border lending arrangements and multi-currency credit facilities
- First and second lien loans and unitranche facilities
- Loan syndications
- Investment grade bank and non-investment grade credit facilities
- Debtor-in-possession financings and exit financings