Gabe Fleet represents creative individuals, brand owners, digital media services, content studios and other entertainment companies in connection with a broad range of entertainment matters, intellectual property matters, commercial transactions and related regulatory compliance matters. His practice has an emphasis on bridging the gap between players in the entertainment industry and companies outside the entertainment industry, and on helping clients navigate the complex legal and business issues unique to the space where these two worlds intersect.
Gabe’s practice involves facilitating the creation of original content and branded entertainment to be distributed via various new media platforms and used in connection with innovative advertising, marketing and promotional initiatives, as well as the licensing of music and other entertainment content on behalf of high-profile consumer brands and clients with cutting-edge digital entertainment services. Gabe also leverages his experience as a former professional musician and artist manager in his representation of recording artists, songwriters and other creative people, and has experience facilitating a wide array of transactions for such individuals both within and outside the entertainment industry.
- General entertainment law
- Branded entertainment
- Original content production
- Sponsorships, endorsements and talent-driven advertising/marketing/promotional initiatives
- Content licensing and strategic counseling for digital media services
- Talent representation
- Licensing, commercial transactions and counseling for celebrity brands
- Gaming regulatory matters
- Entertainment-related business transactions