Emma Maher focuses her practice primarily on commercial property matters including investment, asset management (landlord and tenant matters), real estate funds, development and sales and purchases.
According to the Chambers UK Guide 2017, she is considered to have "amazing attention to detail."
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Leasehold rights of first refusal
- Residential freehold reversion investment
- Investment purchases and disposals
- Investment structuring
- Development and regeneration (residential and commercial)
- Asset management/enhancement
- Investment restructuring/regearing
- Corporate real estate transactions