Julia MartinAssociate Julia.Martin@gtlaw.com
Julia Martin is a member of the Litigation Practice in Greenberg Traurig’s Miami office.
- Argued and won dismissal of a breach of warranty claim on behalf of medical device manufacturer of flush devices in state court product liability lawsuit.
- Key member of trial team that obtained a complete defense verdict following a two-week trial in July 2021 in a multimillion-dollar action involving cardiovascular intravascular device against our client, a medical device manufacturer of numerous life-saving devices and products.
- Represent manufacturer of flush medical devices against wrongful death suit involving product liability claims in state court.
- Defended medical device manufacturer of vascular devices against product liability claims in federal courts across the country.
- Deputy Director of Executive Appointments; Local Government Liaison, Office of Governor Nathan Deal, Georgia, 2017
- Director of Government Relations, Georgia Automobile Dealers Association, 2017-2019
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Stephen Louis A. Dillard, Court of Appeals of Georgia, 2020
- Summer Associate, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Georgia, 2020
Reconocimientos y Liderazgo
- Team Member, a Law360 "Product Liability Practice Group of the Year," 2022
- Member, State Bar of Florida
- Member, Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Member, Florida Association for Women Lawyers
J.D., summa cum laude, Georgia State University College of Law
- Order of the Coif
- Associate Research Editor, Georgia State University Law Review
- B.A., University of Georgia
Con licencia para ejercer en