Don Perry is a native of San Jose, Costa Rica and has more than 30 years experience in the international entertainment industry representing Fortune 500 companies (e.g., Coca Cola, AFLAC, etc.) concerning the expansion of their presence in the Latino marketplace. For more than 15 years, Don has acted as an in-house consultant for the firm's Entertainment and Media Practice.
Prior to joining the firm, Don served as President and CEO of Kaper Records (RCA/BMG parent company) and as President of Kane Productions. He currently acts as a consultant to numerous media and entertainment companies.
- Corporate entertainment
- Artist and professional athlete management and representation
- Product distribution
- Celebrity endorsements
- Entertainment investment vehicles
- Consulting major record labels
- New product development
- Consulting record executives
- Integrated marketing and corporate brand development