Using the top FCPA enforcement actions of 2019 as examples, attendees will gain useful insights into the following topics and questions.
- What were the most significant FCPA cases and trends from 2019?
- How can company officers and employees mitigate risks to avoid enforcement against their companies and themselves?
- What should companies and compliance professionals be aware of and focus on in 2020?
Attendees will also gain a better understanding of how to reexamine and reinvigorate internal controls and approaches to strengthening compliance programs.
- Webinar Recording: Anti-Bribery Presentation with Cochlear is available in Greenberg Traurig’s Client CLE Library. This free Library provides substantive legal knowledge, as well as CLE credit in several jurisdictions, for registered users via on-demand programs and professional development resources. CLE credit is pending accreditation in the following jurisdictions: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, NV, NJ, NY, PA, TX, and VA.
- If you would like to take advantage of this free resource, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you already have a GT Client CLE Library account you can access this recording by clicking here. You will need to login to your account. Please click “Forgot Password” to have access instructions emailed to you. Email Hoffman_rsvp@gtlaw.com if you have any difficulties accessing your account.
- Presentation Handout: Anti-Bribery Presentation with Cochlear