Recent major ransomware attacks against U.S. companies and infrastructure have been dominating the headlines. This 30-minute webinar led by our data security experts, Jena M. Valdetero (Co-Chair, U.S. Data, Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice) and Kevin M. Scott (Shareholder, Data, Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice) will provide an overview of recent threat trends related to ransomware and how companies can prepare to address this growing risk and respond effectively.
Join this webinar to learn:
• Newly aggressive threat actor tactics
• A step-by-step guide to how ransom negotiations and payments work
• Legal requirements related to paying a threat actor under OFAC
• Legal obligations related to exposure of sensitive information
• How to implement an effective incident response plan
• How to ensure the most effective response to a ransomware attack