The GT M&A Report is a periodic publication that includes articles, surveys and other topics of interest in the M&A arena, both public and private. This issue features the following articles:
- Activism and Election Contests: Some Facts, Practice Tips, Defense Strategies, Tactics and Legal Considerations
- Appraisal Arbitrage – Delaware’s Response
- Deadlocked – Resolving Impasses Over Material Decisions and Exiting a Joint Venture
- View from Amsterdam: New Dutch Arbitration Act
- View from China: Four Agencies Jointly Release Notice Concerning Parallel Administrative Approval Work on Mergers, Acquisitions and Restructurings of Public Companies
- View from London: Antitrust Reviews of Minority Shareholding Acquisitions in Europe…Two Steps Forward, One Step Back?
- View from Mexico City: SAPI – The Walking Dead?
- View from Tokyo: ‘Abenomics’ Abolishes Residency Requirement with Respect to Establishment of Japanese Presence