WASHINGTON, D.C. – Aug. 15, 2019 – The 2020 edition of Best Lawyers in America includes 12 attorneys from the Washington, D.C. office of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
This year, nearly 400 Greenberg Traurig attorneys from across the firm’s U.S. offices are listed in the publication, with 26 of the firm’s attorneys named “Lawyers of the Year.”
According to the Best Lawyers website, the attorneys are selected based upon a peer-review process, to capture a general consensus from leaders in the legal field regarding their peers’ accomplishments and capabilities.
The Washington, D.C. Greenberg Traurig attorneys listed in 2020 Best Lawyers in America are:
- Trevor J. Chaplick – Venture Capital Law
- William L. Gehrig – Public Finance Law
- Elaine C. Greenberg – Litigation - Securities
- Rosa S. Jeong – International Trade & Finance Law
- Robert C. Jones – Government Relations Practice
- Tomás Leonard – International Arbitration - Commercial
- Pamela J. Marple – Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Nelson F. Migdal – Leisure & Hospitality Law; Real Estate Law
- Kenneth M. Minesinger – Energy Law
- Howard L. Nelson – Energy Law; Oil and Gas Law
- Heather Dawn Thompson – Native American Law
- Andrew Zausner – Government Relations Practice
About Greenberg Traurig’s Washington, D.C. Office: Greenberg Traurig’s Washington, D.C. office is home to a multidisciplinary team of lawyers and governmental affairs professionals with strategic experience helping companies of all sizes to navigate the federal government. The office’s work encompasses governmental affairs, federal procurement, global trade and investment, health and FDA business, litigation, government contracts, antitrust, energy, telecommunications, real estate, intellectual property, representation of foreign governments, and national defense and homeland security. Greenberg Traurig’s clients range from the federal defense sector to energy, hospitality telecommunications, and health care companies, which the firm represents before government agencies, regulatory bodies, Congress, and the courts. The firm’s Washington, D.C. attorneys are also involved in handling a wide range of regulatory, corporate, and finance work for clients in these industries.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2100 attorneys in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.