Bruce T. Lower focuses his practice on transactional and regulatory matters within the hospitality industry. Bruce advises clients on the development, financing and operation of timeshare and fractional ownership projects, resort condominiums, condominium hotels, vacation and travel clubs and exchange programs. Bruce advises clients regarding state and federal laws governing the offering and sale of real estate interests, consumer protection and consumer finance laws and homeowners’ association management.
- Timeshare and fractional ownership projects
- Vacation clubs, travel clubs and exchange programs
- Resort condominiums and condominium hotels
- Consumer protection and consumer finance
- Project registration and project governance
- Structured finance and secured lending transactions
- Alcoholic beverage licensing