Ronald J. Tomassi, Jr. focuses his practice on complex commercial, banking, securities, real estate, and consumer finance litigation. Ron represents clients at the trial and appellate levels in both federal and state court.
Ron advises clients on consumer financial services, regulatory issues, and defends clients against claims arising under federal lending and banking regulations, state unfair and deceptive acts or practices (UDAP) statutes, and other consumer lending and protection statutes and regulations, including those implemented and enforced by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
- Truth in Lending Act (TILA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA)
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)