Greenberg Traurig Shareholders Andrew Berg, Greg Casas, Pamela Marple and Stephen Pepper presented on major developments in antitrust and competition law affecting Silicon Valley and the likely approach of the Biden Administration on these issues on Thursday, April 15 from 12:00 – 1:30 p.m. PDT.
Hot Topics in Mergers – FTC and DOJ
- New competition theories and their effect on technology companies
- Active merger issues and upcoming deals
- Relevant legislative initiatives
FTC and DOJ Enforcement Actions
- FTC Investigation of Large Tech Companies
- FTC and IP: Patent Licensing
- Current and potential future lawsuits
Antitrust Civil Litigation
- Recent cases involving tech companies
- Status of Class Actions
- Projections for civil litigation in 2021
Antitrust Criminal Round Up
- Investigations and Indictments in 2020 by sector
- Ongoing “Big Tech” investigations
- Take-aways for clients facing government inquiries in 2021
Materials: Click to download a PDF copy of the presentation.
Recording: Antitrust and Competition Law Developments in 2021 and Their Impact on Silicon Valley is available in Greenberg Traurig’s Client CLE Library. This free Library provides substantive legal knowledge, as well as CLE credit in several jurisdictions, for registered users via on-demand programs and professional development resources. CLE credit is pending accreditation in the following jurisdictions: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, NJ, NV, NY, PA, TX and VA.
If you would like to take advantage of this free resource, please email email@example.com. If you already have a GT Client CLE Library account you can access this recording by clicking here. You will need to login to your account. Please click “Forgot Password” to have access instructions emailed to you. Email Hoffman_rsvp@gtlaw.com if you have any difficulties accessing your account.