Greenberg Traurig’s Mexico City office celebrated LGBTQ+ Pride Month with a conversation on the importance of implementing diversity and inclusion policies for LGBTQ + employees within every organization.
- Erick Hernandez Gallego, Greenberg Traurig Mexico City Shareholder (Moderator)
- Yosbel Ibarra, Greenberg Traurig Miami Co-Managing Shareholder
- Fernanda Zavala, L&D Specialist / Co-chair KPride&Allies Latin América, Kellogg Company
- Alfonso González, Head of Pride, Uber Mexico
- César Casas, Founder and President, Mexican Federation of LGBT Business Owners
- Jorge de Lara, General Manager & VP GCS LatAm, American Express
The session will be in Spanish, and will take place on Friday, June 25 at 10:00 a.m. CT.