In response to the CARES Act which was signed by the President on March 27, 2020, we have assembled a team of GT attorneys (COVID-19 Economic Stimulus Team) who can help specifically address the lending and financing options available to clients.
Few firms have the breadth of resources GT does, and we are bringing together the deep experience of our team of attorneys across our Government Contracts & Projects, Financial Regulatory and Compliance, Corporate, Labor and Employment, Restructuring and Bankruptcy, and Government Law & Policy practices.
The COVID-19 Economic Stimulus Team can work with you and your clients to:
- Explain and address key considerations relating to both SBA and non-SBA loan options, including information on (1) the Emergency Disaster Loan Program; (2) the newly available SBA loan options; (3) the broader Title IV loan program options; and (4) other financial related relief options.
- Assist in determining who is eligible, and help guide clients through the application process.
- Assist with structuring, restructuring, and alternative financing arrangements across industry sectors.
- Advise on labor and employment requirements under the new legislation.
Greenberg Traurig CARES Act Webinars
- April 7, 2020: Why Employers Should Care About the CARES Act
- March 30 and March 31, 2020: COVID-19 Update: The New Stimulus Package: What’s in The CARES Act for Your Business
- U.S. Congress: CARES Act Bill
- North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA): State Regulatory Notices
- Republican Policy Committee (RPC): CARES Act Committee Resources
- U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship: The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- U.S. Small Business Administration: SBA Small Business Compliance Guide: Size and Affiliation
- U.S. Small Business Administration: SBA Affiliation Review Guidance for the Exception Under 13 CFR § 121.301(f)(4)(iv)(B)