Greenberg Traurig Mexico City Shareholder, Miguel Flores Bernés, will be panelist at an online session hosted by the Canadian Council for the Americas and the Mexican Institute for Competitiveness (IMCO) on Thursday, February 11 at 12 PM CST. The panel will discuss the importance of maintaining agencies such as the Mexican Competition Commission (COFECE) and the Federal Telecommunications Institute (IFT) as autonomous constitutional bodies.
- Miguel Flores Bernés, Greenberg Traurig Shareholder; Former Commissioner of Mexico's Federal Competition Commission; Lecturer at Escuela Libre de Derecho
- Irene Levy, President, Observatel; Telecoms Lawyer; Former Director General, Federal Telecoms Commission
- María Marván Laborde, Founding President, Federal Institute for Information Access and Data Protection (IFAI)
- Valeria Moy, Director General, Mexican Institute for Competitiveness (IMCO)
- Ken Frankel (moderator), President, Canadian Council for the Americas