Greenberg Traurig and IJ Global cordially invite you to attend the IJMEXICO21 Event
A premier event that brings together government, institutional investors, developers, lenders, advisors, and funds that examine infrastructure and energy financing opportunities in the market.
• Juan Manuel González Bernal, Co-Chair, Greenberg Traurig’s Global Infrastructure Practice and Administrative Shareholder, Mexico City office.
• Pedro J. Reséndez Bocanegra, Of Counsel, Mexico City office – Global Energy & Infrastructure
• José Antonio Butrón Quintero, Shareholder, Mexico City office – M&A, Infrastructure and Project Finance
• Rodrigo Orozco Waters, Shareholder, Mexico City office – Project & Infrastructure Finance
• Determining the Private Sector Opportunity in Infrastructure Projects in Mexico’s Post-COVID Recovery
• M&A and Secondary Markets Activity: Analyzing Future Participation in Brownfield Projects
• Assessing the State of Play Within Mexico’s Power Sector: What is the Developer and Investor Risk Appetite in the Sector?
• The Mexican Energy Market: The Role of Traditional Energy, Renewables and Energy Storage in Future Financing
• The Biden Administration’s Role in Mexico: Assessing Policy Initiatives to Stimulate Private Investment in Infrastructure & Energy
• Energy and Infrastructure Sector Discussion Groups