Tampa Managing Shareholder David B. Weinstein, who also chairs Greenberg Traurig’s Global Environmental & Toxic Torts Litigation practice, and Tampa Labor & Employment shareholder Richard C. McCrea Jr. were named to both the Top 100 Florida list and the Top 50 Tampa lawyers.
According to the publication’s website, Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.
The following Greenberg Traurig attorneys appeared as Florida Super Lawyers in the specified areas of practice:
- Gregory W. Kehoe, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Richard C. McCrea Jr., Employee Litigation
- Murray B. Silverstein, Business Litigation
- Robert A. Soriano, Bankruptcy
- David B. Weinstein, Environmental Litigation
- Peter W. Zinober, Employee Litigation
These honorees were among the 98 Greenberg Traurig attorneys recognized by Florida Super Lawyers. The list, representing a cross-section of all seven Florida offices, included 74 attorneys recognized as Super Lawyers and 24 as Rising Stars.