LAS VEGAS – August 15, 2018 – The 2019 edition of Best Lawyers in America lists 15 attorneys from the Las Vegas office of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. Additionally, three Las Vegas attorneys were named “Lawyer of the Year,” and the firm was top-listed for Copyright Law state-wide in Nevada and in the Las Vegas metro market, as well as for Mergers & Acquisitions in the Las Vegas metro market. The firm was also top-listed nationally for Government Relations, Entertainment Law, and Corporate Law. The “Top Listed” designation is given to the firm that has the most listed lawyers in a particular location and practice area.
Michael J. Bonner, John N. Brewer, and Mark G. Tratos are listed as “Lawyer of the Year” for Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Corporate Law, and Litigation (Intellectual Property), respectively. Only one lawyer in each practice and designated metropolitan area is recognized as a “Lawyer of the Year.”
This year, 364 Greenberg Traurig attorneys from across the firm’s U.S. offices are ranked in the publication, with 30 of the firm’s attorneys named “Lawyers of the Year.” For the 12th consecutive year, Greenberg Traurig is top-listed by Best Lawyers for having the highest number of attorneys listed.According to the Best Lawyers website, attorneys are selected based upon a peer-review process, in an effort to capture a general consensus from leaders in the legal field regarding their peers’ accomplishments and capabilities.
The Las Vegas Greenberg Traurig attorneys listed in 2019 Best Lawyers in America are:
- Michael J. Bonner – Corporate Law, Gaming Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- John N. Brewer – Corporate Law
- Mark A. Clayton – Gaming Law
- Tami D. Cowden – Appellate Practice
- Mark E. Ferrario – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Banking and Finance, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Labor and Employment, Litigation – Real Estate
- Jodi R. Goodheart – Real Estate Law
- John C. Jeppsen – Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Jim Mace – Land Use and Zoning Law, Real Estate Law
- Christopher R. Miltenberger – Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Litigation – Construction
- Erica Okerberg – Gaming Law *newly listed
- Donald L. Prunty – Commercial Litigation
- Edward J. Quirk – Copyright Law, Patent Law, Trademark Law
- Eric W. Swanis – Commercial Litigation
- Mark G. Tratos – Copyright Law, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Trademark Law
- Gregg R. Vermeys – Real Estate Law
About Greenberg Traurig Las Vegas In Nevada, Greenberg Traurig counsels clients in appellate, construction, corporate and securities, entertainment, gaming, intellectual property, litigation, and real estate matters.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and is among the Top 20 on the 2017 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.