CHICAGO – Jan. 24, 2019 – The 2019 edition of Illinois Super Lawyers includes 23 attorneys from the Chicago office of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. Of these, 16 are listed as “Super Lawyers” and seven are listed as “Rising Stars.” Additionally, shareholder Nancy A. Peterman was named to the Top 50 Women in Illinois list and the Top 100 Lawyers in Illinois list.
According to the Super Lawyers website, the selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations, and evaluations that identify a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Greenberg Traurig attorneys on the Illinois Super Lawyers list include:
- Gabriel Aizenberg — Business Litigation
- Francis A. Citera — Class Action/Mass Torts
- Arthur Don — Securities & Corporate Finance
- Herbert H. Finn — Intellectual Property Litigation
- Paul T. Fox — Business Litigation
- Mark R. Galis — Intellectual Property
- John F. Gibbons — Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Richard D. Harris — Intellectual Property Litigation
- Michael D. Karpeles — Employment Litigation: Defense
- Matthew R. Lewin — Government Finance
- Scott Mendeloff — Business Litigation
- Nancy A. Peterman — Bankruptcy
- Peter G. Rush — Business Litigation
- Keith J. Shapiro — Bankruptcy
- Samuel K. Skinner — State, Local & Municipal
- Matthew A.C. Zapf — Business Litigation
Greenberg Traurig attorneys on the Illinois Rising Stars list include:
- Jonathan H. Claydon — Business Litigation
- Rachel B. Cohen-Deano — Business/Corporate
- Jason B. Elster — Business Litigation
- Kyle L. Flynn — Business Litigation
- Alan R. Greenfield — Franchise/Dealership
- Meredith L. Katz – Real Estate
- Sara Macy Skulman – Intellectual Property Litigation
About Greenberg Traurig – Chicago: Greenberg Traurig's Chicago office strives to be as dynamic and diverse as the city it calls home. Since its inception in 1999, it has grown from three attorneys to more than 160 today. Lawyers in Greenberg Traurig’s Chicago office represent a wide range of clients, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, and practice in nearly every major practice area and industry. Offering local knowledge and broad experience, Greenberg Traurig’s Chicago lawyers work with their colleagues in Greenberg Traurig’s other offices in the United States and abroad to help clients achieve their objectives locally, nationally, and globally.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and is among the Top 20 on the 2018 Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.