SAN FRANCISCO – June 27, 2019 – Ten attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP have been named by Super Lawyers magazine among the top attorneys in Northern California for 2019. This list includes seven attorneys recognized as Super Lawyers, and three as Rising Stars.
According to the publication’s website, Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third-party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.
The following attorneys appeared as Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.
Recognized as “Super Lawyers”:
- Ian C. Ballon, IP Litigation (Silicon Valley & Los Angeles)
- Charles S. Birenbaum, Employment & Labor (San Francisco)
- Nicholas A. Brown, IP Litigation (San Francisco & Silicon Valley)
- G. Michelle Ferreira, Tax (San Francisco & Silicon Valley)
- William J. Goines, Business Litigation (Silicon Valley)
- Kurt A. Kappes, Business Litigation (Sacramento & San Francisco)
- James M. Nelson, Employment & Labor (Sacramento, Los Angeles, & Phoenix)
Recognized as “Rising Stars”:
- Michael R. Hogue, Construction Litigation (San Francisco & Las Vegas)
- Courtney A. Hopley, Tax (San Francisco)
- Philip I. Person, Employment & Labor (San Francisco)
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.