BOSTON – June 24, 2019 – The 2019 edition of the Intellectual Asset Management’s (IAM) Strategy 300 – The World’s Leading IP Strategists recognized five attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. According to the publication, the guide identifies the individuals leading the way in the development and implementation of strategies that maximize the value of IP portfolios.
The following firm shareholders were selected:
- David J. Dykeman: co-chair of the firm's global Life Sciences & Medical Technology Group and is a registered patent attorney with more than 20 years of experience in patent and intellectual property law.
- Masahiro Noda: represents clients in trademark, trade dress, domain name, copyright, and false advertising litigation in federal and state courts and in the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Chinh H. Pham: co-chair of the Emerging Technology Practice and is a registered patent attorney with experience in the strategic creation, implementation and protection of intellectual property rights for high technology and life science clients.
- Andrew R. Sommer: focuses his practice on complex patent disputes, having appeared in more than 160 contentious intellectual property matters in jurisdictions across the country as well as more than 85 Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) trials.
- Fang Xie: focuses her practice on establishing, defending, licensing, sharing and monetizing intellectual property rights for life sciences companies.
About Greenberg Traurig’s Intellectual Property & Technology Practice: With more than 180 intellectual property attorneys and agents in the United States, Asia, and Europe, Greenberg Traurig provides a broad range of patent, trademark and copyright protection and strategic counseling. Greenberg Traurig was named a “National Tier 1” Law Firm for IP Litigation, Patent Law, Trademark and Information Technology Law by U.S. News and Best Lawyers, 2018 “Best Law Firms Rankings."
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.