Lee Ann Anderson focuses her practice on capital markets, structured finance and corporate transactions, with broad experience in U.S. and cross-border securities offerings.
Lee Ann counsels issuers and investment banks on certificates of deposits, including rates-, commodities-, equity-, and proprietary index-linked products. She has wide-ranging experience in debt and equity capital markets, securitizations, and other structured finance transactions. Her practice has included scores of domestic and international debt and equity offerings, as well as securitizations of receivables and other collateral, complex tax-based structures utilizing swaps and other derivatives. Lee Ann also has advised a number of foreign and domestic public companies with respect to a wide range of corporate and securities matters, including reporting obligations.
Additionally, Lee Ann has deep experience counseling clients on corporate transactions, including mergers, stock purchases, asset sales, joint ventures, and other reorganization transactions. She also provides a range of general corporate and governance advice. Lee Ann has a strong commitment to pro bono work and served as a pro bono coordinator at her previous firm.
- Publicly and privately offered debt and equity securities offerings, including establishment of medium-term note programs and initial public offerings
- Publicly and privately offered structured notes, including exchange-traded notes
- Creation of proprietary indices
- Structuring complex financial products and transactions
- Securitizations, including portfolio securitizations and collateralized loan obligations