Tucker works with clients on a variety of intellectual property matters, focusing primarily on trademarks. He handles trademark clearance and prosecution, trademark enforcement, takedowns of counterfeits on online marketplaces, IP litigation, and domain name disputes. He also has deep experience litigating proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB), in addition to trademark and copyright litigation in federal court. Tucker’s passion for this area of law allows him to think creatively to design innovative strategies for achieving clients’ goals.
- Trademark and brand management
- Trademark clearance and registration
- Online trademark and anti-counterfeiting enforcement on eCommerce platforms
- Domain name dispute resolution (UDRP) proceedings
- Trademark and copyright litigation in federal court
- U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board proceedings
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office proceedings