Kevin Friedmann’s practice focuses on corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions for publicly traded companies. He has wide-ranging experience representing emerging growth technology companies in complex mergers, acquisitions, and corporate finance transactions. Kevin counsels issuers across the corporate finance field and represents early stage private companies in venture capital financings and going public transactions.
Kevin counsels public and private companies across a broad spectrum of technology sectors, including digital media, data analytics, information technology, green technology, biotechnology and life sciences. He guides them through each phase of going public, mergers and acquisitions transactions, public and private offerings, and U.S. stock exchange listings.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Issuer’s counsel in underwritten IPOs and follow-on public offerings
- Private Placements
- U.S. stock exchange listings and compliance
- Issuer’s counsel before the Nasdaq Hearings Panel
- Securities Act and Exchange Act registration
- Exchange Act reporting and compliance