Steven A. Landy has practiced at Greenberg Traurig for over 31 years. Steven represents both developers and institutional investors in all areas of a sophisticated and diversified real property based practice, including development, acquisition, disposition, planning and financing of real property. He has broad experience in long term large-scale developments, construction and permanent financing (both recourse and non-recourse), joint ventures, and real estate related dispute resolution.
- Real estate, including large-scale mixed-use developments and financing
- Real estate and partnership dispute resolution, including workouts and foreclosures
- Real property related partnerships, including public-private ventures
- Real property title law, title insurance, and survey issues
- Air rights and separation of real property ownership components