Rodolfo M. PadillaAssociate Rodolfo.Padilla@gtlaw.com
Rodolfo M. Padilla is a member of the Corporate Practice in Greenberg Traurig’s Washington, D.C. office. Rodolfo represents borrowers, lenders, and other capital providers in the structuring, negotiation, and documentation of a wide array of financing transactions including acquisition financings, syndicated bank loans, direct lending, debt restructurings, and a host of other commercial investment and lending matters on behalf of financial industry clients, private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies, and other public and private businesses. Rodolfo works with clients in all phases of the corporate life cycle, including formation, initial investments, mergers, acquisitions, and other transformative events.
- Part of a team that represented an affiliate of The Carlyle Group in connection with an investment in Tillman Infrastructure, a leading privately held cell tower platform in the United States.
- Legal Clerk, Diagnostic Imaging Experts (DIEXP) LLC, 2020-2021
- Legal Fellow, Public Justice, 2019-2020
- Judicial Intern, Hon. Ketanji Brown Jackson, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, 2018
- Legal Intern, Department of Justice, 2018
- Voting Section, 2018
- Immigrant and Employee Rights Section, 2018
- Legal Fellowship, Lima Stock Exchange, 2017
- Member, Hispanic Bar Association, 2019-Present
法務博士, Georgetown University Law Center
- Executive Online Editor for Content, Georgetown Law Journal
- 学士号, magna cum laude, University of Central Florida
- Spanish, Native