Lawson S. Parker, II concentrates his practice on mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions in the health care industry. He works with private equity funds, strategic buyers, hospitals, single and multi-specialty group practices and other health care professionals on their transactional and operational matters.
Lawson also advises clients on state and federal regulatory compliance issues, including transaction structuring considerations, corporate practice matters, anti-kickback and self-referral matters and other health care fraud and abuse issues.
- Mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic affiliations
- Private equity transactions and investments
- Health care regulatory matters
- Corporate formation and governance
- Shareholder agreements and operating agreements