Karusha Y. Sharpe is a commercial litigator with a broad range of experience representing clients in matters involving products liability, consumer financial services, and employment law. She has litigated matters arising under state and federal consumer protection laws, defended negligence and strict liability claims against manufacturers, defended race and disability discrimination claims against employers, and litigated franchisor-franchisee contractual disputes.
Karusha also has experience assisting national companies with state licensing matters, including securing alcoholic beverage licenses, as well as city, county, and state business permits and registrations.
- Products liability and mass torts
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Truth in Lending Act and Regulation Z
- Unfair and deceptive trade practices
- Loan origination and servicing issues
- Contested mortgage foreclosures
- Title VII and ADA discrimination
- Alcoholic beverages law